The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Improvement Committee
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Vote to extend the 2007 contract with California Waste Recovery Systems for citywide collection services for another three years.
- Hold a series of public hearings related to levying new assessments on properties within three landscaping and lighting districts.
- Receive a capital improvement program project update.
- Adopt a city social media policy.
- Hear a presentation on the code enforcement department’s impact on cleaning up foreclosed homes.
- Present military banners to Shawn Sullivan and Zack Brooke.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall, city council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., City Hall, community room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.