The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Public Library board
- Restructuring changes to library organization chart.
- Reports on Friends of the Lodi Public Library and Lodi Public Library Foundation.
- Consider applying for a California Reads: Searching for Democracy grant.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St.
Lodi Animal Advisory Commission
- Discuss feedback from annual report to the City Council.
- Review recommendations for priorities for the remainder of the calendar year.
- Progress report on animal shelter improvements and disaster preparedness plan for the animal shelter.
- Animal shelter statistics for August.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Police Department community room, 215 W. Elm St., Lodi.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: Discussion of Teen Lead, Back to School Crush and junior high dance.
When and where: 7 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Cottage Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Galt Youth Committee
- Reports on pool/skate party, Halloween event, crafting with Santa and John Moran scholarship.
- Possible participation in the Galt Christmas Parade, lighting of the Christmas tree and Winter Bird Festival.
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt City Council conference room, 380 Civic Drive.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
Meeting is canceled.
Lodi Improvement Committee
- Abundant Communities event.
- Reports from the Community Development, Police and Public Works departments.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union High School District board
- Ratification of tentative agreement with Galt Federation of Certificated and Classified Employees from July 1, 2011-June 30, 2014.
- Approve resolution declaring the sufficiency or insufficiency of instructional maters.
- STAR and CAHSEE results for the 2010-11 school year.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., Galt City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
Key item: Consider Fourth District appointment to the county parks and Recreation Commission. There is one applicant, Mary Avanti of Woodbridge.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44. N. San Joaquin St., Stockton.
Lodi Arts Commission
Key item: Reports on art advisory board, Art Hop, grant committee, artisan masters, Project Lodi Art.
When and where: 1 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Thomas Theatre Gallery, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi Planning Commission
- Public hearing on use permit application for an alcohol license at Olde Ice House Cellars, 27 E. Locust St.
- Recommendation to City Council on 2010-16 Housing Element.
- General Plan update.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Parks and Recreation Commission
- Walker Park — usage fees for the rest of the year, who is authorized to use the field, are there permits being issued and will there be information about the field online?
- Who is authorized to unlock playing fields throughout Galt and have access to the keys?
- Online program registration.
- Adult soccer league.
- Discussion of youth sports athletic field lights fees and player use fees.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
- Possible salary increase for temporary administrative secretary.
- Status reports on board committees to develop a district business plan and to visit other sanitary districts to observe how they are run.
- Discuss process for interviewing applicants for wastewater plant operator.
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Lodi Site Plan & Architectural Review Committee
Meeting is canceled.
Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council
- Update on San Joaquin County issues by county Supervisor Ken Vogel.
- Public safety reports from San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office and California Highway Patrol.
- Update on Lockeford community park plans by Noel Stetson, a Lockeford Community Services District board member.
When and where: 7 p.m., Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.
Galt Joint Union Elementary School District board
Key item: 2010-11 unaudited actuals in 2011-12 budget revision.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., McCaffrey Middle School library, 997 Park Terrace Drive, Galt.
Galt Beautification Committee
- Rose garden location and maintenance.
- Home of the month.
When and where: 3:30 p.m., City Council community room, 380 Civic Drive.
Galt Planning Commission
When and where: 6:30 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive.