- In other action
On Tuesday, the Galt City Council also:
- Honored outgoing City Councilman Randy Shelton, who chose not to seek re-election after eight years of service.
- Approved concepts to be used in the citywide water meter retrofit program.
- Voted on purchasing a small piece of property for $15,000 for the Twin Cities Road widening project.
- Received a report on the city's strategic plan.
- Received a first quarter update on the fiscal year that began July 1.
— Jennifer Bonnett
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 6:08 am, Wed Nov 21, 2012.
The city of Galt will provide staff and help operate a new after-school program in conjunction with Galt Joint Union Elementary School District, if administrators at the school district successfully obtain a grant.
If successful, the 21st Century Program will replace the current After School Education and Safety Program currently operated under a similar joint partnership.
Or, use your
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 6:08 am.