The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Youth Committee
- Discuss programs including Valentines to Nursing Home.
- Hear a report from the recruitment committee.
When and where: 6 p.m., City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council closed session
Key item: Discuss Ross Dress for Less v. City of Lodi litigation filed in Alameda Superior Court regarding alleged utility overcharges.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Introduce an ordinance to create development agreement procedures.
- Consider adding an alternative member to the Planning Commission.
- Adopt salary ranges and job descriptions for two city employee positions.
- Receive an informational report on the end of the second quarter of fiscal year 2013.
- Approve increasing a city-issued credit card by $15,000.
- Vote on a series of utility rate increases.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Parks and Recreation Commission
- Nomination and elections of officers of new officers for 2013.
- Approve proposed changes to skate park ordinance.
- Park police officer discussion.
When and where: 7:00 p.m. Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council
- Hold a public hearing to consider the certification of the final negative declation and adoption of the Lodi Land Use Development Code and Draft Zoning map.
- Receive California Water Environment Association awards for 2012 Plant of the Year and 2012 Collection System of the Year.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Mokelumne Rural Fire District Board of Directors
- Financial audit.
- Hear a report from the fire chief.
When and where: 7 p.m., Mokelumne Rural Fire District, 1357 E. Brandt Road, Lockeford.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
- San Joaquin County Commission on Aging.
- Senior Citizen’s Commission Planning 2012/2013.
- “Living with Alzheimer’s” workshops.
When and where: 8 p.m. Hutchins Street Square Senior Center, 125 S. Hutchins S., Lodi.