Lodi City Council Shirtsleeve
• Here a presentation by the Lower Mokelumne River Watershed Steering Committee
When and Where: 7 a.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
For more information, see the agenda packet at http://www.lodi.gov.
Galt City Council
• Consider a proposed motorcycle rally.
• Consider establishing a nonprofit corporation.
When and where: 7 p.m. Council Chambers 380 Civic Drive.
For more information, see the packet agenda at http://www.ci.galt.ca.us.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
• Approve plans for the Micke Grove Regional Expansion Project and set a May 9 date for opening bids.
• Allocate $500,000 to fund the county's disaster recovery initiative grant program for the remainder of the fiscal year.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton.
For more information visit http://www.sjgov.org.
Lodi Parks and Recreation Commission
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Lodi City Council
• Consider entering an agreement with San Joaquin County to provide wastewater services to Flag City
• Find a new location for the Fourth of July fireworks show
• Review the performance of the City Manager and City Attorney
When and where: 7 p.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
For more information: See the agenda packet at http://www.lodi.gov.
Mokelumne Rural Fire District board
• Possible consolidation or working agreement with the Woodbridge Rural Fire District.
When and where: 7 p.m., fire station, 13157 E. Brandt Road, Lockeford.
For more information: 727-0564.
Lower Mokelumne River Watershed Stewardship Steering Committee
• Delta College satellite campus update.
• Agriculture discharge regulations.
• Cosumnes-Mokelumne Integrated Resource Management Plan.
• Farm leadership program.
• Sustainable community initiative.
• Recreational waterway update.
• Grand application and priorities.
When and where: Noon to 2 p.m., Lodi Public Library community room.
More information: Call John Brodie at 327-2823 or send e-mail to email@example.com.