The San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors appointed several people to the Workforce Investment Board during the supervisors’ meeting Tuesday.
The Workforce Investment Board appointments:
- Julian Sepulveda, first district representative of local business
- Sheri Oneto and Cynthia Summers, second district representatives of local business
- Jessie Garza-Roderick, Ann Johnston and Daniel Schroeder, at-large representatives of local business
- Tony Washington and Ernest Williams, representatives of local community-based organizations
- John Solis, representative of local WIA one-stop
- Maria Patterson, representative of local labor organization
Also at the meeting, Agricultural Commissioner Scott Hudson submitted the San Joaquin County 2012 agricultural report.