The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
- Quarterly update to the Lodi City Council.
- Spring Fling.
- Meeting at 180 Teen Center.
When and where: 6 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Cottage Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Galt Youth Committee
When and where: 6 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Unified School District board
- Reduction in adult education certificated staff
- Recommendation to extend timeline for strategic planning process
When and where: 7 p.m., district office, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Review annual community development block grant funding requests in 2012-13 action plan.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Parks and Recreation Commission
- Maintenance concerns at Lodi Lake.
- Updates on DeBenedetti Park tree planting, Lodi Lake boat ramp replacement and the Grape Bowl.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
Meeting is canceled.
Galt City Council
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- Allocate $5.7 million for Teichert Construction, RMC Water and Environment and national Meter and Automation for the second phase of the city’s water meter program and related duties.
- Quarterly update by the Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission.
- Allocate $8,000 as its share of the Delta Coalition’s joint hiring of Sacramento Advocates.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Reclamation District 348 board
- Discuss ongoing district operations and inspections.
When and where: 2 p.m., Croce & Co., 501 W. Weber Ave., fifth floor, Stockton.
Galt Planning Commission
When and where: 6:30 p.m., City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.