Mary Avanti and Charles Stocker will participate in their first meeting since being sworn in to the Woodbridge Sanitary District board. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday night.
Avanti and Stocker unseated incumbents Harold Rohrbach and Willie Nelson in the Nov. 6 election.
The sanitary board, which oversees sewer service in Woodbridge, will:
- Consider installing riprap protection for two sewer ponds.
- Continue discussing an updated general ordinance outlining district goals and responsibilities.
- Discuss whether to seek proposals for a wastewater treatment plant operator on a contract bases.
- Complete the district’s annual review of policies and procedures.
- Elect board officers, effective in January.
Wednesday’s board meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at the Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Contact reporter Ross Farrow at email@example.com.