McCay Cellars entered eight wines at the Finger Lakes International 2011 Wine Competition and received a medal for each. Finger Lakes International is the largest charity wine competition in the United States and features more than 3,200 entries.
The eight McCay wines and their awards are listed below:
- Gold medal — 2008 Equity Zinfandel
- Gold medal — 2007 Jupiter Zinfandel
- Gold medal — 2007 Paisley (blend)
- Silver medal — 2008 Russian River Valley Zinfandel
- Silver medal — 2007 Truluck's Zinfandel
- Silver medal — 2008 Cabernet Franc
- Bronze medal — 2008 Petite Sirah
- Bronze medal — 2010 Rose'
McCay Cellars wines can be tasted at Lodi Wine Cellars, located at 112 W. Pine St.
Contact reporter Jordan Guinn at email@example.com.