Lodi City Council shirtsleeve meeting
- Electric Utility presentation on Solar Photovoltaic
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Galt City Council
- Consider a possible amendment to the sphere of influence
application boundaries for the Delta Greens project.
- Adopt ordinance on City Council procedure and
- Allocate $20,000 to allow code enforcement to bring
non-compliant properties into compliance.
When and where: 7 p.m., City Hall council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Unified School District board of trustees special meeting/study session
- Graduation Task Force update
- District Program Improvement update
- Effect of the state's 2009-10 adopted budget on the
When and where: 6 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Demonstration of "news and events" Web page.
- Request to fill position of one deputy animal control
When and where: 9 a.m., county courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., seventh floor, Stockton.
Lodi City Council
- Consider cutting $1.3 million from the city budget due to state
borrowing money from the city. Recommended cuts including two code
enforcement officers, three firefighters, three positions in
purchasing, part-time library staff, two street maintenance
workers, part-time recreation staff and elimination of all cell
phones in general fund departments. Other options include borrowing
from other city budgets.
- Consider approving Downtown Lodi Business Partnership's annual
report and consider endorsing a possible "Downtown
- Hear report on the city's General Plan update.
- Consider issuing request for proposals for turnkey solar
demonstration project at White Slough Water Pollution Control
- Options for cable TV broadcasts of City Council
- Appointment to Library Board of Trustees.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
San Joaquin County Advisory Water Commission
- Statewise drought status and forecast for next year.
- Flood protection in the county.
- Update on proposed peripheral canal.
- State budget and water bonds.
- County General Plan update.
When and where: 1 p.m., San Joaquin County Public Health conference room, 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton.
San Joaquin Board of Education
When and where: 5 p.m., San Joaquin County Office of Education, Nelson Administration Center, 2901 Arch-Airport Road, Stockton.
Lodi Greenbelt Task Force
Meeting is cancelled.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
When and where: 8 a.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St.