The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeves and special meeting
- Adopt a resolution approving an application for Lodi Lake south shore improvements to be submitted to the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
- Approve a resolution amending the contract between the Public Employees’ Retirement System and the city of Lodi for a different level of benefits for new employees. The changes to the pension formula will include 3 percent at 55 and basing the amount on the three final years of compensation.
- Discuss the first quarter of the fiscal year financial reports with water, wastewater and the Electric Utility Department.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
- Discuss drafting a report to council on Meals on Wheels.
- Wrap up Aging with Grace.
- Discuss a partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association Education Partnership.
- Receive reports on the San Joaquin County Commission on Aging, senior housing, senior nutrition and planning for 2012.
When and where: 8 a.m. Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins Street, Lodi.