Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
• Discuss the Railroad Avenue affordable housing project.
For more information: See the agenda at http://www.lodi.gov or review the materials at Carnegie Forum.
When and where: 7 a.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
Galt City Council
• Discuss Parks and Recreation registration fees.
• Discuss Galt Flea Market issues including parking, an evening market and an enhanced Wednesday market.
For more information: See the Galt agenda at http://www.ci.galt.ca.us or review the materials in the City Hall lobby, 380 Civic Dr.
When and where: 7 p.m. Galt City Council Chambers, 380 Civic Dr.
Galt Joint Union High
• Information about enrollment boundaries for the new Liberty Ranch High School and Galt High School.
For more information: Galt Joint Union High School District office, 745-0249
When and where: 6:15 p.m., Galt High School library, 145 N. Lincoln Way.
Lower Mokelumne River Watershed Stewardship Steering Committee
• Delta College satellite campus update off Victor Road.
• Requirement to report disposal from farmland to waterways.
• Efforts to acquire a "recreational waterway" designation on the Mokelumne River.
• Progress toward making Lodi a "sustainable community."
• Developing a Cosumnes-Mokelumne river integrated resource management plan.
For more information: Watershed Coordinator John Brodie, 327-2823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and where: Noon to 2 p.m., Lodi Public Library community room, 201 We. Locust St.
First published: Monday, January 29, 2007