The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Presentation of 2011-12 fiscal year budget.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Appoint two City Council members to work with city staff to organize a new Fourth of July event for this year.
- Strategic plan update.
- Student intern for the mayor.
- Consider introducing an ordinance regarding the Galt Planning commission, Parks and Recreation Commission, and abolishing Housing Advisory and Appeals Board.
When and where: 7 p.m. City Hall, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Unified School District board of trustees
- Vote on a proposal to update policies to reflect bullying and cyberbullying.
- Recognize a number of students, including the 2010-11 student representatives to the board.
- Authorize the formation of a surplus property advisory committee. Once established, the committee will work with staff to make recommendation on the disposition of the Clements School site.
When and where: 7 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
Lodi City Council
- Introduce ordinance prezoning South Hutchins Street project.
- Public hearings to consider introducing an ordinance on economic incentive rate discounts and to set wastewater rates.
- Quarterly update by the Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission.
- Appointments to the Lodi Animal Advisory Commission, Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission and the Site Plan and Architectural Review Committee.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Advisory Water Commission
Lodi Senior Citizens Commission
Key item: Reports on San Joaquin County Commission on Aging, senior housing, nutrition and Aging with Grace event.
When and were: 8 a.m., Hutchins Street Square Senior Center, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., City Hall community room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road.
San Joaquin County Local Agency Formation Commission
- Final budget for the 2011-12 fiscal year.
- Presentation on staff review of rural fire districts within the county, including Woodbridge, Thornton, Liberty, Mokelumne, Clements and Waterloo-Morada.
When and where: 10 a.m., Board of Supervisors’ chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.