The Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council will continue discussion of several ongoing issues at Thursday’s council meeting.
The MAC will discuss:
- Public safety reports from the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office and California Highway Patrol.
- Acquiring library bookmobile service for Woodbridge.
- A gate off Woodbridge Road at the Woodbridge Irrigation District canal.
- Safety improvements on Lilac and Indiana streets.
- Unofficial flea markets on vacant lots at Academy Street and Lower Sacramento Road.
- Reducing the incidence of people allowing their animals on other people’s lawns.
- Announcing nominating process for the Woodbridge Outstanding Citizens Awards.
Thursday’s meeting, open to the public, will be held at 7 p.m. at the Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.