- Also on the Lodi City Council agenda
Items to be discussed at tonight’s Lodi City Council meeting include:
- A public hearing to discuss a proposed water rate increase of 2.5 percent.
- A public hearing to annex five parcels in the Rose Gate and Van Ruiten Ranch subdivisions.
- Introduction of an ordinance to update Lodi Municipal Code Title 6 — “Animals.”
- Discussion of a resolution declaring an emergency condition at White Slough Water Pollution Control Facility. This would authorize the city manager’s office to approve contracts required to replace rooftop equipment at the plant. Estimated cost is $3.1 million.
- Appointment of Jennifer Robison to City Clerk position. This would rescind a previous approval to reclassify the position to City Clerk/Legislative Affairs Officer. Robison’s annual salary would be $101,384.
The meeting begins at 7 p.m. at Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Posted: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:02 am
The Lodi City Council is exploring the dissolution of the Lodi Animal Advisory Commission, though some — including commissioners themselves — believe it continues to serve a purpose.
The commission advises the council on matters relating to animals, but that role is now shared by a newer group, People Assisting Lodi Shelter.
Or, use your
Wednesday, July 16, 2014 12:02 am.
| Location Tags: