- How well would you do on the SAT exam?
1) Because King Philip's desire to make Spain the dominant power in sixteenth-century Europe ran counter to Queen Elizabeth's insistence on autonomy for England, ------- was -------.
A. reconciliation . . assured
B. warfare . . avoidable
C. ruination . . impossible
D. conflict . . inevitable
E. diplomacy . . simple
2) There is no doubt that Larry is a genuine ------- : he excels at telling stories that fascinate his listeners.
3) The addition of descriptive details to the basic information serves to ------- the book by producing a fuller account.
4) If K is divisible by 2, 3 and 15, which of the following is also divisible by these numbers?
A. K + 5
B. K+ 30
C. K + 15
Answers: 1, D; 2, E; 3, E; 4, B.
— Source: The College Board
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 1:47 pm, Thu Oct 18, 2012.
Lodi Unified School District high school students who took the SAT last school year earned scores slightly higher than the state average, new state data released this week shows.
Although the number of SAT test-takers in California increased, average scores dropped slightly from 2010.
More about Sat
Friday, September 28, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 1:47 pm.