Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- Linda Castelanelli and Rose Hilliard of the Lodi Animal
Advisory Commission will present a 10-point animal "life-saving
program." Some of the topics to be covered include: foster care,
low-cost spay and neutering, rescue groups and volunteers.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Public hearing on Williamson Act cancellation of Cortopassi
Farms southeast of Lodi.
- Applications for appointment and reappointment to the allied
health professional staff at San Joaquin General
- Issue notice of completion for resurfacing of Tokay Colony and
Forest Lake roads.
When and where: 9 a.m., seventh floor, county courthouse, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
- Consider 2.5 percent increase in garbage rates.
- Consider a plan to videotape sewer lines.
- Discuss the idea of increasing pay to the board of
When and where: 7 p.m., portable classroom behind the Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Thornton Rural Fire Protection District board
- Adopt budget for 2008-09 fiscal year.
- Proposed fee change.
- Accept Cal Fire wildland grant.
When and where: 6:30 p.m. fire station, 25999 N. Thornton Road, Thornton.
Lockeford Community Services District board
When and where: 9 a.m., Lockeford Community Center, McDonald building, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road, Lockeford.
Woodbridge Irrigation District board
When and where: 9 a.m., district office, 18777 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
Southeast Area Community Planning Advisory Council
- Update on Freeport Regional Water Project by Gerald Schwartz
and Susie Wallenstein-Pineda of the East Bay Municipal Utility
- Fifteen-minute presentation on South-Area Water Council
participation by Ron Lowry, chairman of the Southeast Sacramento
County Agricultural Water Authority, and John Folk-Williams from
the Center for Collaborative Policy.
- Updates on Swainson's Hawk mitigation plan, proposed Borden
Ranch rock mining project and ag mitigation.
When and where: 7:30 p.m., Herald Community Building behind fire station, 12746 Ivie Road near Twin Cities Road, Herald.