The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Public Library Board of Trustees
- Update on patio overhang costs.
- Authorize spending to open a safety deposit box at Compass bank.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: City liaison report.
When and where: Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
City of Lodi town-hall meeting
Key item: Informational meeting with Senator Cathleen Galgiani and Assembly Member Richard Pan with Mayor Alan Nakanishi moderating.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Review policy on wastewater rates.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District Board of Trustees
- Recognizing CSEA’s Chapter 77 Boss of the Year award.
- Public hearings on re-opening supervisor union discussions.
When and where: 7 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 W. Vine St., Lodi.
Lodi Arts Commission
- Art Hop.
- Taco Truck cook-off.
When and where: 1 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council
- Public hearing on storm drainage and park impact mitigation fees.
- Public hearing on fees for habitat conservation.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.