Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
• Presentation by Lodi's fire chief on how the city can prepare for earthquakes, floods, and fires.
• Presentation by The Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin County.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Lodi Unified School District board study session
• Discussing the full implementation of the Houghton Mifflin reading curriculum.
• Going over the governor's budget proposals and its effect on Lodi Unified.
When and where: 6 p.m., James Areida Education Support Center, 1305 E. Vine St.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
• Proposed 2008 budget for Lodi Grape Festival and National Wine Show.
• Eight appointments to the county Advisory Water commission
• Recognition of Public Defender James Larsen.
When and where: 9 a.m., county courthouse, seventh floor, 222 E. Weber Ave., Stockton.
Galt Joint Union High School District board
• Negotiations with employee organizations, classified and certificated.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., district office conference room, 417 C St., Suite B, Galt.
This meeting will be held in closed session and is not open to the general public.
Lower Mokelumne River Watershed Stewardship Steering Committee
• Recreational waterway update.
• Sustainable Community Initiative.
• San Joaquin Delta College satellite campus update.
• Update on state drainage requirements on ag land.
When and where: 11 a.m., Lodi Public Library community room, 201 W. Locust St.