The following is a list of Lodi City Council expenses from Feb. 13-26, 2009:
- $293.50 to United Way of San Joaquin County, for payroll contributions to the non-profit.
- $2,640 to United States Secret Service, for an invoice stating "asset seizure."
- $4,119.31 to Baker and Taylor, for library books and supplies.
- $2,642 to The Cad Zone, for fire dispatch software.
- $665 to Caltest Analytical Labratory, for White Slough treatment plant effluent testing.
- $401.60 to Experian, for utility account credit-check services.
- $1,617.19 to Lowe's, for various materials and supplies for public works, fire and electric utility.
- $26,742.75 to Stanislaus Foundation, for dental insurance payments.
- $1,535.30 to Margaret Shelton, for utility account refund.
- $193 to Aquatic Biosystems Inc., for aquatic specimens used at White Slough laboratory.
- $2,097 to Department of Justice, for fingerprinting services and drug analysis.
- $2,670.46 to Costco Wholesale, for snacks and utensils for after-school program.
- $1,849.20 to Crowne Plaza Hotel, for lodging at Concord Crowne Plaza for two police officers for two weeks for accident investigation training. (This expense is reimbursable through the state.)
- $925.09 to Game Time, for four bicycle racks and shipping them.
- $7,450 to Pyro Combustion of California, for repairing the No. 2 boiler at White Slough treatment plant.
Source: City spokesman Jeff Hood