In late November, an inspector with the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District cruised through a neighborhood of stately homes north of Turner Road.
It was a Tuesday afternoon at 2:30 p.m., and the inspector noted that smoke was issuing from the chimney of a home at the corner of Junewood Drive. As that day in November was an official "no-burn" day, the inspector then mailed off a "notice of violation" that the homeowner had broken air regulations by having a fire and was therefore required to pay a $50 fine.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your facebook account: