default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Local gas station closed after fire destroys interior

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 12:00 am

The Arco Gas Station on Victor Road will be closed for the foreseeable future as smoke and flames inside the station’s mini-mart turned the manager’s office into charred remains and left the rest of the store riddled with smoke damage.

At approximately 4 p.m., Lodi firefighters and paramedics responded to a call at 880 E. Victor Road, where dark smoke billowed from the roof of the Arco Gas Station.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Thank you for reading 10 free articles on our site. You can come back at the end of your 30-day period for another 10 free articles, or you can purchase a subscription at this time and continue to enjoy valuable local news and information. If you need help, please contact our office at 209-369-2761. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

More about

More about

More about

Poll

Loading…

New Classifieds Ads

Twitter

Mailing List

Subscribe to a mailing list to have daily news sent directly to your inbox.

  • Breaking News

    Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!

  • News Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!

  • Sports Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!

Manage Your Lists