Galt Joint Union High School District Board
• Galt High School boundary project update by Tom Gemma.
When and where: 6:30 p.m. Galt City Chambers, 380 Civic Drive.
For more information, visit http://www.ghsd.k12.ca.us or call (209) 745-3061.
Lodi Animal Shelter Task Force
When and where: 6 p.m. Lodi Police Community Room
Lodi Budget Task Force
When and where: 6 p.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
Lodi Youth Commission
When and where: 6 p.m. Hutchins Street Square
Lodi City Council "shirtsleeve"
• Discussing the water meter retrofit program.
• Consider spending $17.5 million on wastewater treatment plant improvements, an actionable item.
When and where: 7 a.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
For more information, visit http://www.lodi.gov.
Lodi Library Board
When and where: 6:30 p.m. Carnegie Forum 305 W. Pine St.
Downtown Lodi Business Partnership board
• Monthly financial report.
• Discussion of city funding of DLBP.
• Discussion on Wine Country Casino and Restaurant's move to Cherokee Lane.
• Brew Hog bike show.
When and were: 6:30 p.m., Tillie's, 21 W. Pine St.
For more information, call 369-8052
Lodi Arts Commission
When and where: 12 p.m. Hutchins Street Square
Lodi Planning Commission (canceled)
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Woodbridge Sanitary District board
• Consultant report on proposed rate increase.
• TV monitoring of underground sewer lines.
• Acceptance of Windwood Estates subdivision.
• Addendum of contract with Eco:Logic for ongoing groundwater monitoring and reporting.
• Discuss installing aerators at sewer plant.
• Request by resident for refund of monthly sewer charge.
When and where: 7 p.m., Woodbridge fire station, 400 E. Augusta St.
For more information, call 368-0900.
Woodbridge Municipal Advisory Council
• Crosswalk at Carolina and Chestnut streets.
• Replacing the roundabout with a three-way stop sign at Chestnut Street, Mokelumne Street and Woodbridge Road.
• Electing a new MAC treasurer.
When and where: 7 p.m., Lodi Elks Lodge, 19071 N. Lower Sacramento Road, Woodbridge.
For more information, call Ron Rader at 368-0612.
Liberty Rural County Fire Protection District board
• Cell tower proposal.
• Public Retirement Systems Financial Transactions annual report.
• Dorm and kitchen remodel projects.
When and where: 7:30 p.m., fire station, 24124 N. Bruella Road, Acampo.
For more information, call 339-1329.
Southeast (Sacramento County) Area Community Planning Advisory Council
• County aggregate mining policy.
• Update on Freeport Regional water project by Gerald Schwartz and Susie Wallenstein-Pineda of the East Bay Municipal Utility District.
When and where: 7:30 p.m., Herald Community Building, 12746 Ivie Road, Herald.
For more information, call (916) 874-6141.