Outgoing Mayor Alan Nakanishi recognized several volunteers who retired from a number of boards, commissions and task forces at Wednesday’s Lodi City Council meeting.
Each year, the city shows its appreciation for these residents who offer their time and talent toward serving the community with Certificates of Recognition.
Those presented with certificates include:
- Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission student appointees Jessinia Ahrens, Emma Brink, Michael Kinane, Kristen Schlader; Manjot Sidhu, Anthony Sorbera and Lauren Youngsma (all served 2012-13); and adult adviser Alison McGregor (2012-13).
- Lodi Animal Advisory Commission member Rebecca Hernandez (2011-13).
- Lodi Arts Commissioners Lina Preszler (2011-13) and Maria Singleton (2010-13).
- Planning Commissioner Bill Cummins (2005-13).
- Site Plan and Architectural Review Committee member Mitchell Slater (2005-13).
- Senior Citizens Commissioner Suzanne Schultz (2008-12).