Dog saved from Lodi house fire - News - Mobile

back Side Panel

Dog saved from Lodi house fire

3 images

Dan Evans/News-Sentinel

Lodi firefighters Geremy Quaglia, left, and Michael Alegre aid a dog the was rescued from a house fire Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013. The fire, which was reported at about 11:45 a.m. on the 500 block of Olive Court, tore through the front living room area where a fireplace was present and moved into adjoining rooms. The homeowner was not home at the time of the blaze. The dog did not appear to be injured.

Posted

3 images

Dan Evans/News-Sentinel

Lodi firefighters Geremy Quaglia, left, and Michael Alegre aid a dog the was rescued from a house fire Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013. The fire, which was reported at about 11:45 a.m. on the 500 block of Olive Court, tore through the front living room area where a fireplace was present and moved into adjoining rooms. The homeowner was not home at the time of the blaze. The dog did not appear to be injured.

Close