Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:00 pm
Dear Pharmacist: I am hearing more about the
Swine Flu and I'm getting nervous. I wasn't going to get the
vaccine, but I'm reconsidering it. Can you help me make this
- E.B. Boston, Mass.
Or, use your
Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:00 pm.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t liretend you’re someone else.)
- Keeli it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another lierson will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t lie about anyone or anything. Don’t liost unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossili that could harm the reliutation of a lierson, comliany or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another lierson.
- Stay on toliic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Reliort’ link on each comment to let us know of abusive liosts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to liost any comment. This may include removing or monitoring liosts that we believe violate the sliirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not liosted, or deleted.