- Condition: Used
- Mileage: 140
- Color: White
2006 Ford F150 Pickup. 4 speed manual transmission, cross… Read more
Kira Quisin, 15, Lodi High School
1. I wanted to look good today, I’m going to the game after school.
2. Bethany Mona on YouTube.
3. I look around on YouTube and Instagram.
4. Forever21, Tillie’s, but I shop online mostly.
Claudia Suarez Perez, 14, Tokay High School
1. Both for comfort and style.
2. Ciara, the singer 3. Only when Ciara is in the magazines. .
4. I buy them in stores, so I can try them on. Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Forever21, and Aeropostale.
Hannah McCormack, 14, Tokay High School
1. I wear a mix of comfort and style for school.
2. Mostly my older sister. She loves fashion.
4. In the store, so I can see if it fits. Plus the clothes look better in a store. JC Penney, Kohl’s.
McKenzie Burns, 17, Tokay High School
1. Comfort. You’re in school, you better be cozy.
2. No, I do my own thing.
3. No trends. I like clothes, but if everyone is wearing it, I’d rather buy something different.
4. In stores, so I can see the material. Tillie’s, Forever21, Kohl’s.
Santos Martinez, 15, Tokay High School
2. Drake, Rocky.
3. Nope, I just have my own style.
4. I like going to the mall. Mizumi’s, Hollister, Express.
Julio Hernandez, 18, Tokay High School
1. I like to wear what looks good, comfortable or not.
2. Nope, I just wear what I think looks good.
3. I see a lot on Instagram. But I don’t really follow anything.
4. PacSun, mostly.
Luke Price, 15, Tokay High School
1. School’s a place for academics, not just to hang out for seven hours.
2. I’m the oldest, so I try to set the example.
3. Only when I buy new clothes, because that’s what they sell.
4. Kohl’s, Old Navy, American Eagle. Sometimes online.
Itzel Chavez, 15, Lodi High School
1. I like to be comfortable.
2. No inspiration.
3. I don’t follow any.
4. Stores at the mall, it’s easier.
Brody Pedro-Reiss, 16, Lodi High School
1. I like to be comfortable, but to show what I like.
2. Not really, I’m more just myself.
3. Mostly the furry fandom.
4. Hot Topic, and I customize my own shirts. I shop online.
5. Under $20. They’re just jeans.
Ryan Carpenter, 17, Lodi High School
1. You gotta dress up and look nice for school.
2. Darren Criss.
3. LaurDIY on YouTube, and other channels.
4. Thrift stores, Forever21.
Tara Munson, 15, Lodi High School
1. What’s comfortable, but you want to look good. When you don’t dress well, you don’t feel good.
3. I don’t think so.
4. Nordstrom, Hollister. I like to try them on in the store.
Alex Witt, 15, Lodi High School
1. I just grab what’s in my closet.
2. Myself. I’ve been spiffy this week.
3. No, I don’t take the time.
4. Kohl’s, but my mom mostly does the clothes shopping. I hate it.