Response No. 1:
1. Just tell them! The best way to let them know how you feel is to keep it straight forward.
2. Buy them flowers.
3. Take them on a date to their favorite restaurant. It shows that you pay attention to the small details about them.
4. Buy them a card and chocolates. Write a cute and personal message in the card. By doing this, it’s a good way to flatter your significant other.
5. Serenade them. Whether or not you can sing, it’s the thought that counts. You could always just hum a romantic song!
6. Give them a massage. It’s a great way to help your partner relax.
7. Shower them with gifts. You can buy them some of their favorite things. The little things that you get them will matter the most, and again show you pay attention to detail.
8. Get crafty and creative. You could make them a cute sign or maybe a cute picture frame with a photo of you two in it.
9. Make them dinner. It’s always nice and extremely romantic to come home to a homemade dinner!
10. Take them on a picnic date. Bring them to a local park or beach, play your favorite songs, and cuddle.
Response No. 2:
1. Be romantic.
2. Make it Facebook official.
3. Say “I love you.”
4. Meet the parents.
5. Stay close/hangout.
6. Make them feel special.
7. Take them to the taco truck, so they know it’s real.
8. Give them a reason of why you love them.
9. Trust each other.
10. Make it public.