- Review your career plans and decide which type of postsecondary school is best for you.
- Save money from your summer job for college.
- List your top college choices.
- Request admissions information and school catalogs.
- Go on college visits.
- Collect letters of recommendation from your teachers to include with your college applications.
- Start brainstorming about ideas for your college essays.
- Continue to take challenging courses during your senior year.
- Stay focused on maintaining or increasing your GPA.
- Obtain registration materials and test dates for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and/or ACT assessment.
- Compare costs of each school that interests you by contacting the colleges by phone, mail, or via their websites.
- Visit Going2College for information about career, college, and financial aid resources in your state.
Career planning and research tools:
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: