Top 10 things you should do to go from being a mediocre student to an excellent one:
Response No. 1:
1. Study more then you usually do, sometimes it’s the only way to get down the material.
2. Do all your homework that is given to you. It’s given to help you get more practice.
3. Do not slack off in school. The more you slack off, the less you learn.
4. Attend school everyday. Missing one day can really negatively affect you.
5. Participate often in any activities.
6. Ask questions for help. Every question is a smart question.
7. Get a good night sleep before so you don’t sleep in class.
8. Do not be loud and obnoxious, you will distract other people and yourself from learning.
9. Do other school related activities. Colleges will really look at you if you’re involved.
10. Try your best in all you assignments. You have to try to succeed.
Response No. 2:
2. Read books
3. Find/ focus on interesting subjects
4. Ask questions
5. Pay attention in school
7. Talk to teachers
8. Get a tutor
9. Do homework
10. Go to school
Problem? Email email@example.com.