1. Teaching was not my first job, or second, or third, but always the one I knew I was meant to do.
2. I played the clarinet starting in the 5th grade all the way through high school.
3. There are two things I can't resist, cute shoes and jewelry stores.
4. I do crossword puzzles in ink.
5. My first car was a '68 Camaro ... and NO, it wasn't new. :-)
6. I don't like flowers on anything (sheets, paintings, furniture, etc) They belong in vase on my table.
7. I simply love live theater and would choose a play over a movie any day ( have the Playbill for every one I've seen)
8. When I managed a shoe store, I owned 150 pairs of shoes at one time.
9. I had lunch with Rod Stewart ... OK he was two tables away, but we were eating at the same time.
10. Maui is my heaven on earth.