Did you know?
- Lodi Unified School District high school students can enroll in a wide variety of Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses.
- Eighteen of these courses are articulated with San Joaquin Delta College, which means students can earn college credit while taking a high school CTE course without ever actually attending Delta College.
- Students with college credit are permitted earlier college registration times than those without college credit.
- Having a college transcript as a high school graduate shows colleges and universities that students can perform college-level work.
- CTE courses provide opportunities for students to experience relevant, hands-on experience in a host of careers while still in high school.
- Some CTE courses provide industry certification in viable local industries.
- Many CTE courses prepare students for certification exams.
- All CTE courses help students develop transferable life and workplace skills that apply to all careers.
- CTE courses help students develop the real-life critical thinking and problem solving skills necessary to succeed in college and careers!
- Consult with your school’s counselor for more information or call Lincoln Technical Academy at 209-331-7617.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your facebook account: