1. I worked in Alaska as a summer job between my sophomore and junior years of college, and had the opportunity to eat moose meat while there. It's good!
2. My favorite sports teams are the Oakland A's and Sacramento Kings.
3. I've been married to my first wife for 34 years and have 3 grown children and two grandchildren.
4. My favorite music groups are Switchfoot and Boston.
5. I actually like doing yard work.
6. No matter how much you eat for dinner, there is always room for ice cream. (My favorite flavor is "Banana Almond Fudge" from Marianne's ice cream shop in Santa Cruz.)
7. I like to play Call of Duty to blow off steam after a stressful day of work.
8. Yosemite is my favorite place in the world, and I hiked to the top of
Half Dome when I was 16.
9. I do not have a Face Book account.
10. I jumped out of an airplane from 13,000 feet ... twice!