Did you know?
- Census data reveals that the number of Americans under the age of 25 with at least a bachelor’s degree has grown 38% since 2000.
- 53% of recent college graduates are jobless or underemployed.
- According to “The Project on Student Debt,” 51% of California’s graduates leave college with an average student debt of $18,000.
- According to a recent Rutgers’ University study, two-thirds of college graduates report that if they could do it over, they would have pursued a different major and/or taken more career or technology oriented classes.
- 85% of college seniors plan to move home after graduation.
- According to a recent survey of local employers, the mantra, “College for all” might need to be amended to read, “Skills for all.”
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: