Dear T2T: I just saw the movie “The Bucket List” and totally want to make one myself. I was just wondering if you guys could come up with some fun ideas for me and my friends. — Just Doing It
Dear Just Doing It: Bucket lists are becoming really popular these days. Here are a few ideas that you could possibly put on your list.
- Learn to play golf.
- Learn to box.
- Learn karate.
- Play paintball.
- Jump off a cliff into water.
- Learn a new language.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Go scuba diving.
- Buy a small animal.
- Go rock climbing.
- Travel down the coast of California on Highway 101.
- Get a job.
- Build something big.
- Make a list of 20-plus books to read.
- Make a list of 50-plus movies to watch.
- Meet someone famous.
- Make a difference in someone’s life.
There are many different things you can put on your bucket list. Sit with your friends and make the list together. Good luck — and be safe when you start to do the things on your list! — T2T
Problem? Email email@example.com.