1. I taught students how to dissect squids. The best part was making calamari afterwards.
2. I have a wife, a teenage daughter and son, two dogs (German shepherd and hound) and at one time, a live tarantula.
3. One of the biggest celebrities I ever met with my son was the Raider’s quarterback, Ken Stabler, but I ended up being a 49er fan.
4. My favorite childhood cartoon shows were “Underdog” and “Speed Racer.”
5. I could eat potato chips and chili dogs all day.
6. I am trying to learn new magic tricks to entertain young, young kids
7. I rarely watch television
8. On the weekends, I am usually at my children’s basketball tournaments or at a camp outing.
9. I enjoy studying the life of Abraham Lincoln.
10. I am teaching my sophomore daughter how to drive a car. It made me appreciate my current job as Vinewood’s principal even more.