Lodi High School will host Financial Aid Night for seniors and their parents on Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 6:30 p.m. Financial Aid officers from Sacramento State University and University of the Pacific will explain what families need to know about the financial aid process.
Details will be given on the new Middle Class Scholarship, CA Dream Act and Cal Grants. The presentation for Spanish-speaking families will be held in the Cafeteria. Presentation in English will be in the Library.
Seniors and their parents are strongly encouraged to attend. Call Becky Jauregui at 209-331-7702 for more information.
Bear Creek High School financial aid night is Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 6 p.m. in the theater at Bear Creek High School. There will be an abundance of information provided and we urge all seniors to attend with their families.
- Sign up for a PIN, to complete your FAFSA online. (Also let your parents know that they will need a PIN.)
- Finalize admission applications.
- Urge your parents to file their taxes as soon as possible after Jan. 1. This will ease the financial aid process.
- Research and apply for other financial aid, including grants and scholarships.
- Watch for early admissions notices (they tend to arrive in December or January).