Response No. 1:
1. If you are feeling sick. Ex. cough, fever.
2. Severe headaches. Ex. pressure, numbness.
3. Heart pains. Ex. heart burn, sharp pains.
4. Stomach problems.
5. Can’t keep your food down, non stop throwing up.
6. Blurry Visions.
7. If you hit your head. Ex. You may feel faint, dizzy.
8. Ear infection.
9. Any injuries such as a sprain, twist, break.
10. It’s important to get regular check ups at least once a year to make sure you’re overall healthy.
Response No. 2:
1. If it burns when you urinate.
2. Miss your period.
3. If you have an appointment.
4. Alcohol poisoning/overdose.
5. Possibility of a STD.
6. If it lasts for more than 4 hours.
7. Broken bones. 8. Chronic diarrhea.
9. If you see dead people.
10. If you play Call of Duty too much.
Problem? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.