1. I lived in the Philippines where my parents served as missionaries.
2. I’m a singer/songwriter.
3. I attended 10 different schools by the time I graduated high school.
4. I was born in Memphis when my dad was associate pastor of the church Elvis attended. (Note: Elvis failed the audition for the church quartet!)
5. I’m a night owl.
6. Romans 12:12 is the verse I live by.
7. I’m blessed with the two best kids in the universe.
8. I’m starting my 30th year in my education career and I love my work!
9. My favorite ice cream is Baskin-Robbins Mint Chip.
10. I’m finding that my 50’s are my best decade so far!