1. I am a Follower of Christ.
2. My great-grandfather was Abraham Lincoln Collins — born in 1863.
3. May 31, 2000, did not exist in my life. I was traveling to Japan on a Mission trip with my church on May 30 and we crossed the International Date line before midnight. By the time we crossed the date line, May 31 had already passed and moved on to June 1.
4. My four favorite food groups are pizza, burritos, sandwiches, and brownies. I could eat them on a rotating basis every night of the week.
5. I love traveling to remote destinations. I have been to far off villages in the Himalayas and in Africa.
6. One of my passions is counseling teenagers to make the right choices.
7. My favorite drink is black coffee.
8. I have an awesome job!
9. I am extremely lucky to have a hot wife and three great kids.
10. I live in the valley, but I am a mountain man at heart.