Your child can be college AND career ready upon graduation from high school!
- Going to college AND preparing for a career doesn’t have to be “either/or.”
- Lodi Unified School District high school students can enroll in a wide variety of Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses.
- Eighteen of these courses are articulated with San Joaquin Delta College, which means students can earn college credit while taking a high school CTE course without ever actually attending Delta College.
- Students with college credit are given earlier college registration times than those without college credit.
- Having a college transcript as a high school graduate shows colleges and universities that students can perform college-level work.
- CTE courses provide opportunities for students to experience relevant, hands-on experience in a host of careers while still in high school.
- CTE courses also provide opportunities for students to experience relevant, hands-on experience in a host of careers before investing thousands of dollars and four years in a college major.
- Some CTE courses provide industry certification in viable local industries.
- Many CTE courses prepare students for certification exams.
- All CTE courses help students develop transferable life and workplace skills that apply to college and careers.
You must login to view the full content on this page.
Or, use your linked account: