1. I was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune. I won $5,600 but lost in the end because I couldn’t figure out Sponge Cake!
2. I have run around Lake Tahoe 3 times and will be doing it for a fourth time next week.
3. One of my first jobs was at Pollardville Chicken Kitchen.
4. My day is never better than when it starts with the Disney Channel and chocolate milk with my boys.
5. Except for green peas, there isn’t a food I don’t like.
6. My family is my best asset and the single most important thing in my life.
7. My first date with my husband was at the Lodi Grape Festival when we were 14 years old.
8. I was the Hornet Mascot for Sac State!
9. STAR WARS is a family favorite. Our dogs are Vader and Han Solo and we celebrate May the Fourth Be With You Day!
10. I graduated from Tokay, taught at Tokay, and now the VP of Tokay! Who would have thought?!