1. I relocated to California from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 25 years ago, and YES, I am a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan. (6 Super Bowls!)
2. I’ve been on the staff at 5 different schools in Lodi Unified. I love it here, I’ve had great mentors, and I’ve worked with many wonderful staff members and colleagues.
3. I’m a retired military officer that served in both the U.S. Navy and U.S. Army
4. I love golf and named my female dog “Rocco.” (after golfer Rocco Mediate)
5. I have a hole in one on a par 4, which is very rare. (called an albatross)
6. Some close friends nicknamed me Rev. Faith because of my last name. (thanks Lockeford Springs G.C. and neighbor Mike)
7. My wife Susan was born in Lodi and we have four children; Mykenzie, D.J., Ross and Lauren.
8. I do not have a green thumb and if I plant or trim something around the house it usually struggles.
9. I really love San Francisco, but my all-time favorite city is Paris. (just went there in March)
10. I love watching ‘the Voice” on TV. I like all types of music, but my favorite is Country.