Woman’s Club building officially unveiled in 1923
The Woman’s Club building, located at Pine Street and Lee Avenue, was officially unveiled on March 1, 1923. It still stands today and is a state and federal historic site.
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 12:00 am
March 1, 1923, was a grand night for the proud women of Lodi to celebrate.
On that night the newly completed majestic Woman’s Club building — “a monument to the progressive women of Lodi and the community” — was unveiled with grand ceremony and flowery descriptions in the newspaper.
Saturday, March 1, 2014 12:00 am.