The Lockeford Grange recently held a spaghetti dinner fundraiser to raise funds needed to restore the 75-year-old hall. More than 100 people attended the event. One of the highlights was a $500 donation from the Lockeford-Clements Lions Club.
In 1935, the Lockeford Grange No. 579 rented space for its meetings for a monthly sum of $5. The Lockeford Grangers purchased its current location in Lockeford along with a one-story building on wheels in Lodi in 1936.