Taste of Heaven has just restocked Robert Rothchild's Onion Horseradish Dip! I think it is fantastic as a sauce for shrimp, salmon and prime rib. I also like to use it as a dip for meatballs - yum!
A lovely bite-sized appetizer where little bagels bites are spread with a mixture of cream cheese, smoked salmon, green onion and Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip.
• 6 Bagels
• 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
• 4 oz. Smoked salmon, minced
• 1 Green onion, minced
• 2 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut bagel in half and then cut each bagel half into 6 individual pieces. Place bagel pieces on a baking sheet and bake in 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, salmon, green onions, Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip, salt and pepper.
3. Spread some cream cheese mixture on each toasted bagel piece. Serve on a platter. Yields 72 bagel bites.