Guess what? The Literacy Fair is coming back to town! We are in the process of acquiring sponsors and vendors. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to encourage literacy in Lodi!
Dear Community Partners,
With an incredible turnout last summer at our event, the Lodi News-Sentinel and Lodi Public Library will be hosting our 2nd Annual Literacy Fair on August 24th, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The Literacy Fair will encourage and promote all aspects of literacy including health, safety and education.
We would like to partner with your company and would be extremely grateful if you helped in sponsoring our Literacy Fair.
Becoming a sponsor would be beneficial to your company for the following reasons:
• Promote Company Brand to target a family specific market.
• Increased Credibility in Your Community to bolster your company’s reputation and commitment to serving your community.
• Greater Employee Pride and Loyalty uniting your company for a good cause.
• Your Donation helps support literacy in the community.
From logo branding, numerous promotional ads, to community recognition, your generous sponsorship would be an invaluable marketing strategy to benefit your company.
Our goal is to strengthen our community through literacy and your sponsorship will help us achieve that.
Thank you for taking the time to review the sponsorship proposal. Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions please contact Cyndi Carter or myself.
Peter Breech Event Coordinator Little Buckaroos Reading Roundup
(209) 327-8124 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyndi Carter NIE Coordinator Lodi News-Sentinel (209) 369-2761 email@example.com