Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 10:00 pm
Who is kidding who, Gov. Davis?
Atomic power is used safely on aircraft carriers, submarines and
many places in the United States.
On our seacraft, there is all kinds of vibrations and we have no
problem, so there goes the earthquake worries.
Therefore, why isn't Rancho Seco put back on the line? The state
spent millions of dollars to retrofit it and then stopped using it.
How stupid can we get?
If we have power outages, my answer is "You asked for it." Let's
take another vote now. People maybe woken up.
In God we trust.
Benjamin Hinz Acampo
Got an opinion? Send us an e-mail or use our
to the editor form.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LODI
To subscribe to the Lodi News-Sentinel, fill out our
online form or call our Subscriber Services Department
at (209) 333-1400.
Wednesday, June 20, 2001 10:00 pm.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.