The Lodi Historical Society installed its 2000-01 officers and board of directors Nov. 13 at Wine and Roses Country Inn in Woodbridge.
Outgoing president Leonard Messer presented the annual "Mokelumne Award" for outstanding volunteer service to Nancy Lea Schmer.
- President - Beverly Hoag
- First vice president - Marilyn Morris
- Second vice president - Bing Taylor
- Recording Secretary - Patricia White
- Corresponding secretary - Janice Roth
- Treasurer - Ruth Brown
- Directors: Lynn Benbrook, Susanne Benbrook, Ruth Brown, Ralph M. Lea, Vesta Mason, Leonard Messer, Gladys Mettler, Merry Sasaki, Nancy Lea Schmer, Walter Scott and Bud Sullivan
Comments about this story? Send mail to the News-Sentinel newsroom.